Friday, March 22, 2013

Muito Brigada!

Thank you so much to everyone who has given on our Give1Save1 page so far. I was raised right and I always like to send out thank you cards, if you want to message me your address, I would be happy to, but unfortunately I don't have the majority of your addresses, in fact, there are some of you I haven't even met, so I thought that I would put it out this way as big THANK YOU from our growing family!

Brooke 
Julie
Katie
Bridgette
Corina
Larisa
Annie
Eric
Mark
Audrey
Kerry
Stephanie
Bethany
Christina
Natalie
Steve and Linda 
Casey





I was telling Katie, of Give1Save1 fame, how much it means to me to have people loving on us this way, this has been an interesting journey. For every family member or friend who thinks we are making a mistake and decides to speak negatively about it to others, there are ten people, coming out of the woodwork to support us! 

When I look at all the love that has come from unexpected sources such as I listed above, I just feel so blessed, like God is saying, "I support you and I am bringing others around you who do as well."

Thank you. Words cannot express the blessing that we feel through your support. It is more than a dollar amount, it is the redemption price for a life. 

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment