Tuesday, March 12, 2013

9

Nine weeks. Nine. 9. I have to practice saying it so that maybe when I think it I won't feel like I am fencing with butterflies.

I was trying to find a catchy tune with the number nine in it and found, instead, "Revolution 9" by the Beatles. I listened to it and it sounds like my brain feels.

When I lose focus.

When I forget WHY we are doing this and think instead of WHAT we have to do and forget the promise that God will not leave us here.

Nine weeks to get ready to travel. That shouldn't take long. It has been recommended to only take 3 outfits.

Nine weeks to raise $20,000.00. 'Nuff said.

Nine weeks before our lives are changed forever.

Nine weeks before a little boy's world is rocked.

Nine weeks.

When I feel overwhelmed and I wonder how God can possibly come through for us, I remember what He accomplished in 3 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment