Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just Keep Dancing

Another week has passed.

No news yet.

Still waiting to hear if our papers are right and when/if we are going to travel or if we will need to do any kind of redo.

My grandma gave my each of my kids one of those little solar powered dancing flowers. They dance and dance. Even when it is overcast. I guess that is kind of what faith is.

Even when I can't see the sun, the rays are still breaking through and powering those little plastic bits of cheer.

In case you have not yet picked up on the fact, I am horrible at waiting. I mean, I am fine...and then I think about it.

Things I am doing to keep my mind off of waiting:

  • Reading books. I think I have like 3 I am working on right now. I keep having my mind wander.
  • Stalking Facebook. I hate Facebook.
  • Walking my dog.
  • Watching the dancing flowers in my kitchen window.
  • Chatting with friends.
  • Craving sweets.
  • Still not getting stretch marks. Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment