Sunday, April 28, 2013

Check Out Our Last Fundraising Push!

Hey! Here is the video that I promised! This is to promote our last big fundraising drive through Chrome Buffalo. Check it out and buy a t-shirt. I overlooked something when I was signing up and so it says that the goal is $250. Don't let that stop you because we still have about $6,500 to go! We are really trusting that God will provide that last bit of funding so that we will be fully funded when it comes time to travel, which could be anytime from the end of May to first/mid of June.




Also, please share this link on your Facebook and anywhere else so that we can get a lot of support. I love the t-shirts and I know that you will too!

2 comments:

  1. Love the video! :) :) :) Hope to read that you are fully funded soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the video! seeing adoption related movies that are well done are so refreshing to see.

    ReplyDelete