Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Delights.

As I was looking over my last post I realized that I really shortchanged Daniel in telling what a cool kid he is. 

. He makes friends with taxi drivers. Back seat drives like Miss Daisy. 

. He loves my scrambled eggs. 

. He thinks Mr Bean looks like Uncle Forest. Or vice versa.

. He wants to be a soccer player and just learned how to bounce the ball off his head from a boy here at church. 

. He can play soccer for hours on end. 

. He can be bribed to do just about anything with the promise of chips. Sour cream and onion. 

. Last night he helped me make borscht and was very proud of the results. 

. Today at the zoo he loved seeing the monkeys and prided himself on not being scared of them. 

. He is like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown. I have never met a child who attracts dirt like this one. Dirty neck. Dirty ears. Dirty pits. I promise I bathe him!

No comments:

Post a Comment