Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Simple Graces

Look at me. Being all prolific. Two posts in as many days.

I have been thinking about things that I am thankful for.

There are really too many to list, but here are some of my top faves.


  • A mama who came over every morning for two weeks to help me herd cats get the kids ready for school.
  • An anonymous benefactor who ordered a shipment of tooth boxes to be sent to a certain Claire Sponseller. (Thanks, whomever you are. She loves them and has decorated her bed with them.)
  • A sister who went with me to the pool every night for a week, before it closed for the summer, so that the kids could get their wiggles out.
  • Finding a wonderful doctor that can address ALL of Daniel's needs. And she is ten minutes away. Instead of three hours.
  • A little boy who says "I love you" to people. Even when he is being an absolute stinker.
  • A tender hearted teacher for said little boy.
  • Faithful friends who have walked this road before us.
  • A job that is flexible.
  • A husband who I adore.
  • A little girl who wants to be on the Lego team who has never played with Legos.
  • Another little girl with the prettiest curly hair who conned me into straightening it this morning.
  • A little boy who "clipped down" at school today, but pointed out that he didn't feel bad about it, so I shouldn't either. Who can argue with that logic?

No comments:

Post a Comment