Friday, May 10, 2013

And Now, What You've Been Waiting For

So, I got an email on Tuesday.

And I have been holding this inside, reveling in the bigness and the implications.

OUR DOSSIER WAS APPROVED. No re-do. No soft-reject. APPROVED!!!

In an earlier post I had said this:
And you know what? Our dossier still hasn't been rejected. It is like 99% positive that it will be, but I believe in a Big God. A God who knew where our missing dossier was all along. A God who blinded countless eyes to the wrong piece of paper. A God that has been putting this story together from the beginning.
We have been waiting. It was supposed to have been reviewed a week or so before it was. All of these things that make it look out of control.

We went on vacation this week to Turkey Run. Garth had to work and so we tagged along and enjoyed the beautiful weather and nature. (Check it out, if you ever get the chance).  We had been out on a hike, I came back to the room and checked my phone and there it was: glorious approval!

I literally fell on the floor thanking God.

It was not what I expected. It was better.

We do not have our specific appointment date yet, but it should be in the first half of June. We should hear next week specifically when. There are so many logistical things to do, money to raise, things to pack...

But right now, in this moment, I want to wallow in the wonder of it all.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Oh, YAY!! Doing my happy dance for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!! God's timing is ALWAYS perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to hear this news! Amazing! It has been so fun to sit back and watch this process - now I'm waiting anxiously to hear your travel dates. Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete